French and smile lines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailspink_0

Reaction score
ok someone I've had a four year break and I am starting up again. Had a go at doing p and w French oooohhhh it looks awful. Some tips please for getting a nice smile line and even. Thanks guys.

Reverse method is meant to be better although I've not tried it myself.

Apply your pink first, get a nice crisp smile and then do the white.

What system are you using ? Gel or L and P ?
x

Young nails have a really good tutorial on their website and utube showing the reverse method. I recently changed over to CJP products as I'd heard so much hype about it. It's made French easier for me as it's so easier to work with and files like butter. The reverse method certainly makes French easier. I file my pink to get a nice smooth wall before applying the white. I normally just plonk it on because when I finish file it removes any excess Xx

whats cjp
It's a UK based Brand, they are supposed to be offering international shipping from this year, not sure when this year though

I second watching Young Nails tutorial on YouTube it is amazing. Watch at the 25:00 minute mark for the reverse method for a pink and white.

Latest posts

Back