French White Tips (no blending)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkgirlie

Reaction score
Which ones are recommended? Have Star ones, and was going to order The Edge due to better price. IBD do them them for a higher price, is there much difference between the different brands of tips? x

After trying many tips, CND tips I find are by far the best...... a joy to work with.........:D

After trying many tips, CND tips I find are by far the best...... a joy to work with.........:D

Is it the CND Performance White Tips that you are talking about? I want ones that you don't need to blend :o x

Is it the CND Performance White Tips that you are talking about? I want ones that you don't need to blend :o x

Yes, you want the Performance tips. :)

While this method is faster on the initial application, it may be worth thinking about how you're going to do the rebalance as you will probably have to remove them completely and start over! (long!) and, also not good for the clients nails! Just a friendly heads up... I know so many people who have switched to this method in hopes to save time.. but in the longrun.. no good :)

While this method is faster on the initial application, it may be worth thinking about how you're going to do the rebalance as you will probably have to remove them completely and start over! (long!) and, also not good for the clients nails! Just a friendly heads up... I know so many people who have switched to this method in hopes to save time.. but in the longrun.. no good :)

Being a beauty therapist and not a nail tech means that I don't do tips very often and it's taking me 2 1/2 hours! It's either remove from my price list or do this :o x

Being a beauty therapist and not a nail tech means that I don't do tips very often and it's taking me 2 1/2 hours! It's either remove from my price list or do this :o x

I completely understand where you're coming from, but what I'm trying to warn you is that in the long-run this method will take you longer when it comes to doing rebalances. Why not paint on the White tip? :)

I completely understand where you're coming from, but what I'm trying to warn you is that in the long-run this method will take you longer when it comes to doing rebalances. Why not paint on the White tip? :)

It's the blending that takes the time, so trying to avoid the blending x

Now wondering whether to carry on blending in the hope I speed up! I am going to switch to IBD 5 second brush on glue from Star Miracle. Any tips of how to speed up with blending? x

Now wondering whether to carry on blending in the hope I speed up! I am going to switch to IBD 5 second brush on glue from Star Miracle. Any tips of how to speed up with blending? x

Practice makes perfect! I know.. that's what they all say.. but it's true! After a while blending becomes a doddle. If you are seeing a lot of clients you will speed up in no time, if not - do you have a nail trainer? If you specifically aim to improve on this one thing, you will get there in no time! :hug:

Practice makes perfect! I know.. that's what they all say.. but it's true! After a while blending becomes a doddle. If you are seeing a lot of clients you will speed up in no time, if not - do you have a nail trainer? If you specifically aim to improve on this one thing, you will get there in no time! :hug:

My mistake is not advertising enough, 2 years ago when I had just trained! So suppose I am still really new, even though 2 years has passed. I have probably done 5 sets since training due to my focus on other training. Will get the new glue and carry on for now! I tried blender liq, but seemed to cause me to have to remove the tip and re-do. i did better on the ones I filed down! x

sorry to but in ;-) can you not infill these white tips?

Latest posts

Back