French wrap question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leila1712

Reaction score
Can you apply french wrap from dasing diva on enhancements? Like if a client has gel enhancements can i use it on top of it? Thx :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

No one knows this ? :(

I know you have to apply them to the natural nail and then apply shellac over. So not sure if they would work over enhancements.

If it's what I'm thinking of, the French wrap doesn't require any uv curing product. It dries naturally and lasts a couple weeks. It has its own base and top coat.

It could go over enhancements as you literally glue the tip on and then use base and top. Just makes you wonder why the need? Unless you aren't confident in your smile lines perhaps but still an expensive option.

It could go over enhancements as you literally glue the tip on and then use base and top. Just makes you wonder why the need? Unless you aren't confident in your smile lines perhaps but still an expensive option.
I have issues with smile lines using my left hand to do my right hand lol :( i just cant do it on myself and i really dont like white tips.. And for some reason my shellac french keeps chipping :( i am a hairdresser full time and very so always have hands in water.. Really need enhancements and would love to have a french!

Have you heard of smile line cutters? Basically they do what they say, it's a hexagon plate with smile lines cut out on each nail shape, you apply your pink then use the plate to drag out the pink where your smile lined goes. Then you fill in your perfect white. Only available from America, I think called q tip cutter maybe, do an eBay search. Failing that keep practising and try the reverse French method. Do the white first :) good luck

I thought those are for acrylics? I use gels.. Brisa lite

I see..... Well at least with gel you can keep adjusting until its right as it doesn't dry until you cure. I'm not sure you could use the cutter thing :-( just old fashioned practice I think. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

I see..... Well at least with gel you can keep adjusting until its right as it doesn't dry until you cure. I'm not sure you could use the cutter thing :-( just old fashioned practice I think. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

You were plenty help thanks so much for answering :)

Latest posts

Back