Friday afternoon laugh ....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuffyFileSlayer

Reaction score
I use cotton pads and foils to remove Shellac - my personal preference. So when I saw that Capital sold rolls of PINK foil (for hair - I know) I thought 'how nice for my ladies to have pink foils on while they are soaking off'. Ha! Well luckily enough my first customer to have pink foils was my friend who is also a paying customer. I put the first one on while she was oohing and ahhing about the nice pink foil, but as I was tightening the wrap - yes you've guessed it - all the pink came off the foil and all over my hands!!!! What a dipstick I am - of couse the acetone in d.solve melted the colour on the foil. What a waste of money. But also what a laugh!! So if any one has any bright ideas .... don't do what I did!! :rolleyes:

Have a good weekend x

Last edited:
Lol oops! did it wash off your hands easily?

funny you should comment on this, I asked a hairdresser friend what the difference was between pink foil and normal foil. Seems the answer is that the pink comes off!

Ha Ha yep it comes off!!

I just wiped the d.solve over my hands and it came off.

Latest posts

Back