Friends that try to force their beliefs on you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precious2013

Reaction score
Does anyone have any friends that try to force their beliefs onto you even when you don't ask for it? Have a friend who simply is a hypocrite, she says/preaches on thing but then turns round and does the complete opposite.

I work with a couple of Muslims - lovely people - love them all to pieces. But now and again they preach their believes to me, I listen but I'm atheist so ignore the majority. I respect people's believes and even tried Ramadan for a couple of days to understand what they was doing etc - hardest thing ever! Seeming though I'm a massive food lover! Lol. I don't mind appreciating other people's believes just not the preaching and trying to turn me! Lol :) they understand now a little more, especially when I start explaining evolution it bores them to death lol :) I also have some j witnesses come to my house once every two weeks, I always invite them in for tea and a piece of cake but we get into debates quite often! Lol :) xx

Latest posts

Back