From a light ginger/beige to caramel blonde?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcfawbs

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for help and advice please. Currently trying to take a clients hair from a ginger tone to a caramel blonde . She's previously box bleached it and put a "beige blonde" over the ginger tones so now the roots are beige with bits of ginger towards the ends. Just wondering the best way to go about getting a caramel colour? What's the best products etc?

Trying to reach this colour ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417350465.428817.jpg

Wow.. Sorry 😂 was looking for friendly advice not patronising I'll try a different site!!

That's your choice, but you won't get any advice without putting the information first.

Still no need to be rude could of pointed it out politely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no need to be rude could of pointed it out politely.

There's a lot of friendly people on here so stick around xx.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you'll find it's considered impolite to post a query on a forum without familiarising yourself with the rules and protocols first.

Just saying... :)

Reactions: KHS
Guys I've just heavily edited this thread deleting your rather unpleasant argument! Remember site rules require you to keep comments constructive and polite ....if you can't do that please don't reply.

😂😂😂😂 unbelievable one rule for one and one for another i run a online blog and YouTube channel, I will make sure everyone knows about the admin on this site oh and "crazy colour" and her salon details she happily posts 😂😂😂😂

If you would like to discuss anything I have moderated please post a thread in My Forum, which is private between you and the moderation team however I will not discuss it on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back