From black to lighter colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulip04

Reaction score
Things are rough right now and I cant afford to go to a hairdresser. I wish to change from my black box dyed hair to colour as in the pic which is a wig i tried on and i loved the colour of it. My roots are naturally white and i started box dyeing them ash blonde but the black box dye on the rest of the hair wont go even with a colour a remover i tried. Trying not to use bleach. Can someone explain the process of what i can do to achieve similar to colour in pic? Thanks so much

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220708-150233_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-150233_AliExpress.jpg
    695.4 KB · Views: 0
What have you used for the black?

Koleston and silium box dyes. Yesterday i did the colourb4 remover but it did not get out much of the colour. The black didnt lift just the roots lightened a bit more where i have the light roots. I am attaching pic of how it is just right now

Attachments

• 20220708_160508.jpg
    20220708_160508.jpg
    980.1 KB · Views: 0
Koleston and silium box dyes. Yesterday i did the colourb4 remover but it did not get out much of the colour. The black didnt lift just the roots lightened a bit more where i have the light roots. I am attaching pic of how it is just right now
On black dyed hair you'll need a couple of applications of colour remover.

Latest posts

Back