From light blonde to beigy 8

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hair as you can see is a light blonde, 10/1 and some bleach and inch of natural 8 re growth. I want to tone down my hair as i am growing it and the lightening is making the ends tatty. i would like a natural beigy/sandy blonde, any ideas?
I was thinking wella colourtouch 8/38 + 8/0 equal parts because i like the look of 8/38 but feel it would look a little too gold.
If anyone has anymore ideas throw them at me! id rather stick to quasi :)

blue advised me on 8/38 on realy light ash blonde and it came out lovley it wasnt to gold eitha. ill try upload a pic in morning for you. thanks again blue  xx

Ohh i would love for you to show me a pic!! im getting scared and this morning went through old ends of colours and thought maybe ill just go with full head foils of diff dark blondes/browns, but would deffo love to see a pic! wish you could try these things and then turn back time if you didnt like it haha :) xx

Ive just tried to have a look on facebook . do you just put his name in. There was one 'Terry Longden' with no picture. Also what were the colours you were interested in. I managed the green!

I managed the green as well! Really good course xx

Ohh i would love for you to show me a pic!! im getting scared and this morning went through old ends of colours and thought maybe ill just go with full head foils of diff dark blondes/browns, but would deffo love to see a pic! wish you could try these things and then turn back time if you didnt like it haha :) xx

hi here is the pics shes sent me last night, they look slightly lighter but i think its just the flash on her phone or the light shes in but atleast ul have an idea xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334903706.335681.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334903706.335681.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 79
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334903717.065609.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334903717.065609.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 78
Thanks for the pic! well in the end i did a strand test with 8/38 and on the ends of my hair obviously lighter and more porous, it went a very minky pinkish colour, so i couldnt have applied to my whole head as the roots and mid lenghs would have been nice then i would have had dirty pink ends! so i went with a full head low lights and it looks lovely :) x

Latest posts

Back