frustrated!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

liana kay

Reaction score
had an unhappy client today , always feel annoyed because you do your best for the client , but their wasnt anything wrong with the hair it looked great . So so frustrated -i dont seem to be able to stand up for myself , id already done it at a discount without having to do it again which i did, and again which im not going to do ( condition wise) thing is , it seems that the clients that are unhappy become your most regular customers ,go figure

The one that always got me was a lady who wanted streaks very fine hardly notice she doesnt like change....so i did and as she was leaving another stylist said she will be back. HUH she loved it...... but her family will not... and keep on her about it. Sure enough she came back and wanted me to pull her the same hair through the cap and put it back to her regular color..GO figure. :eek:

The clients you struggle with SEEM the most devoted.I think its because they can push yu around. I am brutal to clients that give me ag, I now tell them that i am not the best hairdresser for them.

That's the beauty of being mobile.... u can pick and choose who's hair you actually want to do

x

i am mobile , i guess im gonna have to toughen up a bit, but its so frustrating when people set bounderies , length colour etc , and then change them later, or are overeducated about hair , without actually understanding anything about what they know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back