Fudge Headpaint "Oz Red Rocks"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottydolly

Reaction score
Just thought i would share some of my progress with my new venture into fudge headpaint, loving it so far, heres my wee sister straight after we used the vibrant oz reds :) so glossy x

251959_445163798857801_803831651_n.jpg

Ooh interesting, what was she before?

she had jus been gettin colour touch on previously, she had an inch regrowth and some colour build up on the ends. naturally base 6 mabye a 7.
this was equal parts 77/66 and 88/46 with 20vol :)

This is a lush colour!!

This is a lush colour!!

thanks babe. i was pretty impressed with it too, firt time id played with the oz ones, loved em :) so tempted to strip mine and go 99/44 and be a super ginge x

thanks babe. i was pretty impressed with it too, firt time id played with the oz ones, loved em :) so tempted to strip mine and go 99/44 and be a super ginge x

Ohh no :( ginge isn't the way forward! X

she had jus been gettin colour touch on previously, she had an inch regrowth and some colour build up on the ends. naturally base 6 mabye a 7.
this was equal parts 77/66 and 88/46 with 20vol :)
hi i did a 5/35 with a little 6/0 added with the no lift catalyst it was gorgeous colour. just waiting to see how quickly it fades. also did an 8/34 on really long hair with quite a bit of colour build up and she also said everytime she has a colour she gets really bad root glow so did 8/34 on midlengths and ends with 9% left it bout 20 mins then did 8/34 and 8/0 on roots with 3%. i was so scared dreading it being not an even colour but it was lovely she was so pleased wish id taken a pic now.x

Might try this next fancy trying a new colour house as i don't get the bright fashion shades i love with matrix and fudge seems to have these!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Might try this next fancy trying a new colour house as i don't get the bright fashion shades i love with matrix and fudge seems to have these!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Pop and try Tigi copyright mister, it's fab!! X

Old post, but loooove this red

Latest posts

Back