Fudge paint box colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robynbird

Reaction score
I have a friend who really wants a vibrant colour but i dont want her going off using a home job one. I've heard of fudge paint box colours but wondered how effective people found them and how long they tend to last?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

They don't last long and need to be applied to light hair.. Maybe 2/3 washes.
I usually get my clients to buy them and mix with conditioner at home half half to keep bright

It really depends on a lot of factors. How light it is prior. The condition. The shade selected. The after care.
It does require maintenance but the colour in my opinion is unrivalled x

Paint box is wicked, they last up to 30 washes, depends on hair condition and what after care they use at home too.

The new Turquoise is amazing, plus you can mix them with one another, so you can cocktail your own colors.

Elumen!

There's no way that can be done properly at home!

Direction colours are fab as are crazy colours

Longevity depends on hair condition, porosity, level it's bleached to etc xx

We have also used the Quif range of funky colors, i am not sure why on a professional website we are saying to people to use directions and crazy colors when these can be brought OTC ??? are we not mean't to be Professional ?

I had bright pink in my hair and used paint box. Instructions say to apply on wet hair for around 15mins. When I did it this way it washed out after 1-2 washes. So I decided to put it on dry and left it on for around an hour. This stayed in wash after wash and faded after around 1-2weeks. Baring in mind I wash my hair every day. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396603955.627556.jpg

Latest posts

Back