Full coverage foundation for brides?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly6410

Reaction score
Hey Geeks

so usually for my bridal makeup I use MAC face and body, I get on really well with it and it builds nicely. I went and did a trial for a Bride last week and she would like FULL coverage, can anyone recommend a descent full coverage foundation that will actually be FULL coverage, last all day, photographs well and won't cause flashback. I have spent the last week searching the internet and going to makeup counters but every answer I get is different. I was going to go for MAC but everyone I have spoken to or most reviews I have read have said no. Then I started looking into Make Up Forever Mat Velvet + but have seen a few reviews saying it doesn't photograph well and does not last well? then Kat Von D Lock it but then people have said it creases.. seriously my head is about to explode. Help please :)

Last edited:
Giorgio armani luminous silk or to be honest any Giorgio armani foundations. Chanel vitalumiere is also very nice

Illamasqua skinbase x

Giorgio armani luminous silk or to be honest any Giorgio armani foundations. Chanel vitalumiere is also very nice

I don't find any of these full coverage.

I need to know the answer for this too as I am doing a mature bride in October and wondered whether face an body will give enough coverage.

thank you geeks, I will research some of the ones mentioned. I really like face and body but for this client it just isn't going to cut it, I like that you can build it up but there is only so much you can build a product up x

I really like Clinique super balanced as it's so buildable. It's always photographed well too. I had a lady wanted full recently. I spent my time building the coverage and then set with their loose powder and the next day she texted me to say it was still on the next day! Lol.

Latest posts

Back