Full head bleach and toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy123

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a client in today. she currently has been having her hair bleached and toned but is still looking yellow around a base 10.

I am going to use blondor and 20 vol with no heat and then tone with 10.81 or 10.8 depending on the outcome.

I am just wondering what your views are on doing to he ends of the hair ? would you enulsify the bleach through for the last 5 to freshen up ?

I hope it lifts well, she's around a base 7 but a lot of warmth naturally.

hope for some help gang :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Depends on whether they are already a 10 or not IMO. If I was in doubt I would probs mix up a fresh batch with 10vol & put on ends for last 5-10 min

yes I would say they are a 10 but really yellow x

Tone in the most yellow places first, even if that means the ends.

I'm guessing if they are really yellow the are more a 9 not a 10 so maybe need re bleaching.

thanks. I will bleach the ends then apply bleach and 3 percent mid lengths for the last 5 mins.
Then apply toner, I'm hoping the 6 percent lifts natural roots quite light. x

The yellow can be difficult to remove- I find 3% for 5 mins might not do it- I sometimes bleach bath so I can visually develop quickly.

I would use ilumina 10/69 it's brilliant xx

Hi i have a friend/client recently had 3 full sets of bleach hi lights has hair down to just above her bum! Problem is now the root are is lovely and clean blonde and the ends are slightly darker and warmer. How would i even this all out?

Use maybe 10/16 or 9/16 to tone it all x

Ok thanks so do u think the toner will even it all out? Or shal i bleach up the ends again and tone?

I would try tone first before using bleach, if the ends are really warm then depending on condition you could always use bleach and pastel for the last 5 mins them tone x

I done bleach and 6 percent on the roots and then for the last 10 mins at back wash I applied 1.9 percent and bleach through the ends. Then used 10
81 toner!

The client didn't tell me that she has been toning her hair every week at home with a ash toner !

If she is a 7 base then why dont you use a high lift tint instead? 12/89 will kill any yellow so you dont need to tone :)

Latest posts

Back