Full head bleach to a base 7 or 8

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scarfgirl

Reaction score
Morning, I've a client who I do a full head bleach on, short pixie style hair, and she would like a change to go darker. Prob a base of 8 poss 7 at the very darkest. I'm wondering what you would recommend to pre pig for example and then I'm thinking wella ct as opposed to kp, would I be right in thinking that?? Or would you do it differently?? Xx

Hiya I would use perfecton /34 then use colour touch xx

Does your client have a regrowth?
If not I would go with exactly as Molly has said perfecton 0/34 sponged on then straight over the top with your colour touch x

She will have a regrowth yes, I presume then I'll need to only put the /34 on mid lengths to ends avoiding the regrowth and then go in with a kp on the roots ct in ends?? X

My client has just sent me some pics of colours she likes, and looking at the ct chart they are more like your base of a 9 or 8 and quite peachy, 9/36 for example. Obv still blonde ish so I'm wondering what you would use to take it down to this?? She would have regrowth again too!! Xx

Could you upload the photos x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399740079.169933.jpg

There about an 8 , I know these we're just ideas so I'm just keen to know how you would drop from the full head bleach to this kind of colour, I'm tying to steer clear of foils as her hair is too short on the sides and back, poss ok to foil on top but fh colour would be so much easier!!! I know I need to add depth I just can't get my head around what to use as I'm not going massively darker xx

An 8/3 dia light all over
With some foiling thru top / front in
9/3 or a 10 x

Thankyou, I always forget about dia colour xx

Latest posts

Back