Fuming!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracyjayne

Reaction score
I would like to know why some girls feel the need to go round saying stuff about people that is not true and making up storys so folk feel sorry for them had a incident today and it's really made my blood boil!

Some people just love drama and attention. And some crave attention so bad, they'll play the victim. Don't let people like that be the source of your frustration. :) x

Because they are insecure and immature.

I agreeee! With both posts above me. Bahhh some people are stupid. what did they do?

Oh it's a long sorry basically she made out to several people that her and her boyfriend fell out and she was a totally victim by only telling half the story to people when her boyfriend was just trying to help someone. And she also is going round saying that one of my good friends had been with other girls behind his fiancée back when we was on a nite out when he was with me all nite x

Oh it's a long sorry basically she made out to several people that her and her boyfriend fell out and she was a totally victim by only telling half the story to people when her boyfriend was just trying to help someone. And she also is going round saying that one of my good friends had been with other girls behind his fiancée back when we was on a nite out when he was with me all nite x

Sorry, I can't resist. It sounds like a classic Vicky Pollard tale. LOL hope you are not mad anymore, some people are just not worht bothering with.:hug:

I would like to know why some girls feel the need to go round saying stuff about people that is not true and making up storys so folk feel sorry for them had a incident today and it's really made my blood boil!

I have a client who goes on and on about her kids being really I'll, she takes at least one to A & E every week. Every sniffle is pneumonia. I think it's called munchausens by proxy.

Its all attention seeking as she has no life. Her kids are healthy and she should count herself lucky. Needs to get herself a job in my opinion to keep her mind occupied. Lies can be very dangerous. remember the boy who cried wolf.

I'm calm now lol I'm just not going to bother with her any more and take everything she says like a pinch of salt xx

I have a client who goes on and on about her kids being really I'll, she takes at least one to A & E every week. Every sniffle is pneumonia. I think it's called munchausens by proxy.

Its all attention seeking as she has no life. Her kids are healthy and she should count herself lucky. Needs to get herself a job in my opinion to keep her mind occupied. Lies can be very dangerous. remember the boy who cried wolf.

Munchausens by proxy is when a patent exaggerates, makes up or actually makes the child sick.
Tere is a woman by me who's showing every symptom. No1s safe around her, she claims the world is against her daughter, has been physically abusive towards many people who don't believe her, has been banned from most care facilities in the area including hospitals and doctors (she's only allowed to a&e).

The little girl was very ill as a baby and has recovered more than people who know the story can comprehend, yet this little girl is so Ill she needs constant care and supervision (not true) a waitress slipped and grabbed the chair the girl was sat on while they were having a meal, the chair was fixed down so wouldn't have moved, yet the mum put in a complaint that the waitress could have harmed her disabled daughter (the daughter has a slight problem with her hand now and that's it)
School heads had been in te firing line, even myself, I got choked by her son then a hate campaign with my photo on it saying I hate disabled kids and say abusive things, my status's on Facebook were copied and only parts were shown thy could make it seem I was racist etc...

And the worst of all, everything she does and claims has happened gets put on Facebook on her daughters page.
Its a awful thing for te person who is being cared for to go through.

Anyways back to the op.
These people aren't worth wasting time on, they thrive off people's negativity like a vampire they suck out all the joy and happiness in people's lives ad leave just bitterness and hate. Ignore them and they will end up being self destructive sooner or later. Xoxo

Because there don't have anything better to do in life ;)
Just ignore and look the bigger person x

Latest posts

Back