funding for new buisness

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elaine210179

Reaction score
hi
is there any where i can get help with funding​

Yes Try your local business link, or any business clubs.

There are about 2000 grants available to new start ups and its a mine field.

Business link will be able to help point you in the right direction and tell you what your entitled to.

You can also contact your local council as they will also be able to tell you who to contact as your local councils offer their own grants and they also have access to national government and european grants.

Hope this helps

Kate

i tried all the above with no luck,
the only place i managed to get any money from was in the form of a business loan from the bank,
i was unemployed at the time and had been for a number of years so don't let that put you off, it can be done :hug:

thanks i will give it a go

There are grants available from local councils across the country although trying to get one is not easy. However, it is very much easier if you open your business in a "deprived area" that is getting funding for regeneration. Some councils stipulate though that you must live and work in that area, some don't.

Good luck with trying - you'll ned it!

hi I could not get any help at all from business link or the council, I was told I lived in to posh an area so had money to start my own business. yet my friend was offered some help for training etc as she lived in a lower class area (their words not mine) it depends on the area you live in so business link told me when i went to see them. I was offered free marketing workshops, but no financial help.

Latest posts

Back