funding for training school

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am wanting to know if anyone knows where I can get help for funding be it loans or grants for help setting up a small training school.
I live in an area where I think this will really benefit alot of people and help them into work.

I want to offer training in basic level 2 treatments

Hi we are in the process of doing the same thing now, there isn't a lot of funding available in our are but each county/area is different, so it depends where about you are. We have been quite lucky and are in negotiations with another training provider. Just make sure whoever is doing the training has all the relevant qualifications.

HTHs

oh how exciting for you. Keep a blog i'd love to keep up with how it is going.

It would only be small, I will be doing the training so all is ok there :lol:
I have no idea where to look for funding

What area are you in? 'the north' is quite a large area lol, I take it you've got your A assessor, dettl, pettl, n kettl qualifications etc already? Maybe where you trained for those could help you with funding etc...

i'm in west yorkshire. I don't understand how could Uni and college help with funding?

oooo i'm intrigued - i am in west yorks. Wherabouts are you going to be opening?

Try your local civic centre, business link or the princes trust they will have the information your after :) and be able to help

Latest posts

Back