Fungus nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkh

Reaction score
How long does it take for the real nail with fungus grow out? What do I need to do with hand fungus? Thanks

Look up and read about Onychomycosis. In general, only when the fungus is killed will the nail begin to grow back normally, however the affected part will remain disfigured until it grows out, so it depends how much up or down the nail plate the fungal infection has taken hold. As far as I am aware, its a similar treatment for hands and feet.

definettly time is diffrent toe nails gro much slower than nails so for nails on hands we need to use treatment for 6 months and for toes 12 months x

Is it a nail infection or a stain on the nail surface? If it's infected it needs to be treated, if it's a stain which can be caused by bacteria getting under extensions you don't need to wait for it to grow out aslong enchantment has been removed and nail sanitised thoroughly you can carry out any nail service but the stain will still be there

I had ones me too, i tried so many things, but the only one what work is the Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment!!! You can get it from Boots or Pharmacy

Latest posts

Back