Funny Christmas gifts from clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jade_brooke

Reaction score
A pack of 3 handkerchiefs, I suppose they are handy but I have never in my life used a hankie 😂 going to give them to my daughter to use as blankets for her barbies lol... What funny gifts have you received?

One of my clients brought me a euromillions ticket - not even one of the numbers came up!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last Christmas I got a cheap, battered looking gift basket containing old-lady hand lotion and soap
When I turned it over, it had a raffle ticket stuck to the bottom 😏
Nice to know how much I'm appreciated
😁🔫

Last edited:
Ive never had any funny xmas gifts. Although i did an eastern europeans man hair a few times, he didnt speak much english... one day he said "this for you" and handed me a bag with chocolates in. Never saw him again after that lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha love these threads, I haven't had any funny ones but my colleague did, she's into swimming so one of her clients bought her a new pair of goggles!

My secret Santa from work this year was Blowjob mints in the shape of Willys.

Leely x

One of my regulars got me chocolate cocktail shots.... im a bit dubious to try lol

Hahaha my boss got given a bottle of wine, but when she opened it, it was already open and half empty!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hahaha my boss got given a bottle of wine, but when she opened it, it was already open and half empty!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hahaha this made me laugh so loud. Scared my dogs :p ah some clients

Latest posts

Back