Fusion acrylic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathryn135

Reaction score
Hello geeks :)

I'm a gelish girl and love doing nails, but the only thing I don't offer is acrylic. I did it in college years ago, but just couldn't get to grips with it, plus the system we used was quite cheap so not the best really to get on with.

I was thinking of doing the nail harmony fusion acrylic course, can anyone tell me if this is any good? The course and the product, or any other recommendations of acrylic/courses I could do.

Many thanks :)

I have just passed the fusion acrylic course and whilst I don't have any other system to compare it too I can say I think the product is fab. Took me a while to get the hang of as I was completely new to acrylics but I think I have mastered it now just need to keep up with practising it. I can't wait to experiment with the different colours they do for fusion. The training was brilliant too x

I have just passed the fusion acrylic course and whilst I don't have any other system to compare it too I can say I think the product is fab. Took me a while to get the hang of as I was completely new to acrylics but I think I have mastered it now just need to keep up with practising it. I can't wait to experiment with the different colours they do for fusion. The training was brilliant too x

Thanks for your relply. Hopefully I can do the training in the new year, they don't seem to do much in South Wales though! Xx

There is Debbie in Bridgend if that's any use to you? I got 2 days into fusion a couple of years ago but had to drop out. Starting over with them on Monday and I can't wait! The product is fab, the educators are fab...I would totally do it if I were you :) xx

Latest posts

Back