Fusion L&P by United Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Freckles~

Reaction score
have any of you tried the new l&p range range from united beauty called fusion?

i know its only been launched this month but wondered if anyone had been quick off the market to give it a whirl!!!!

i have taken a look on their website and the details haven't been listed yet but i'm sure it won't be long!

hi there hun

not heard of fusion but united beauty have a new nail extension range called CLAWS out you can get prices from Ellisons

hth

:hug:

Hi there,

No I haven't tried it! They are saying that it arriving in stores in January!

Teri x:)

hi there hun

not heard of fusion but united beauty have a new nail extension range called CLAWS out you can get prices from Ellisons

hth

:hug:

the claws range has been around for a while hunny xx

oh

it says its a new range in the ellisons catalogue.... sorry hun, didn't realise xxxxxx:irked:

Just out of interest has anyone tried claws? Is it anygood?

The fusion range does look interesting, I hope they'll be at one of the shows to have a look at.

x x x

i haven't used claws myself and i don't know anyone that has

the company that i buy my supplies from (the nail company) have said that the range is aimed at students/colleges and/or new techs as the start up costs are low

Hi I have had a sample of Fusion and it was FANTASTIC!! The pink and white is gorgeous and its amazing to use. I have since purchased the full size products including the coloured powders and the colours are true to what they look like in the pot - I have had a little play with them and they colour blend really nicely. Hip hooray for United Beauty :)

Just out of interest has anyone tried claws? Is it anygood?
Claws is a budget range of products... it isn't something that I personally would use. They will do well selling to students, however, will the students get the required/desired results using a budget range of products?

Yes! I have heard of it and I have used it and I think it's great!

Really love the fusion colour too!

yes claws comes from United beauty it is the same product as their version of star nails just with a different label, cant understand why someone would promote the same product in the same brochure at twp different prices just changing the label, dont think nails tecs are that daft as too not know that it is the same stuff???

yes claws comes from United beauty it is the same product as their version of star nails just with a different label, cant understand why someone would promote the same product in the same brochure at twp different prices just changing the label, dont think nails tecs are that daft as too not know that it is the same stuff???
do you have proof of this? or it it just slander? your other 4 posts have been interesting also. Can you please fill in your profile.

do you have proof of this? or it it just slander? your other 4 posts have been interesting also. Can you please fill in your profile.

Howard must be in the industry to know so much about the suppliers to reel off phone numbers like that!!

just answering the threads with the little knowledge that I have, thought it was interesting.

I have bought a try me kit of the Fusion product and I have to say that I really like it. Only done one sculpted nail on myself but I was really impressed and I liked it better that what I use now. Heres what I think is good about it.

At first, I thought beads looked too dry on the brush but when placed on the nail it 'melts' into a very smooth consistency.

Although the beads felt slightly 'tacky', I quite liked this as I could 'feel' the product under my brush.

Didn't stick to brush

I sometimes have problems with air bubbles, but this was crystal clear after buffing, not a blemish!

Very 'workable' didn't cure too quickly.

Nice pink and the white looks fresh and 'clean' (sorry don't really know how to describe it)

And the really good bit was it buffs like butter! Really easy to get that nice line of light.

Gave a bit of a spiffing nail enhancement if I do say so myself.

I'm leaving the nail on as long as I can to see if there's any lifting but so far so good although it's only been on 3 days. So anyone out there who's interested I'll keep you posted.

Weird thing is though there's 2 types of monomer, one primerless, one not....but they don't do primer in that range mmm...:rolleyes: So I used my Ezflow primer,, just to see if I'd burst into flames......I did not :) .

Ta Ta

I have purchased the Fusion and have to say im impressed. Its easy to file and a dream for rebalances. Im not an expert at l & p as im more confident with gel. Its interesting to read the reviews on new products. x

I've found out that you should use the Star Nails primer as it's made by the same company so I got some and found it works well.

Did a custom blend on myself with Fusion and some help from the colour wheel tutorial on here and I was really impressed so I did one on my nail biter friend as a trial. I've not seen the nails since (2 weeks) but she says they still look good with no lifting.

I also did a NNO on a split natural nail as a repair and after 2 weeks it still looked great, no lifting at all.

Seems Howard was onto something after all ............................

Latest posts

Back