"Futuristic" lilac hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melia

Reaction score
Hi All.

Ive got a client that has asked for Futuristic hair lol she would like lilac coloured ends and platinum hair Ombre style and was wondering if anyone could recommend any colours/products.

She currently has bleach and highlift highlights (not highlift mixed with bleach lol)

I tested the crazy colour violet but came out too blue, was planning on using Wella 10/16 for the rest of the hair.

I know it sounds crazy but she can defo pull it off.

Theres a koleston violet tutorial in the step by steps on behind the chair .com

Thanks for your reply and thanks for introducing me to this website!

Clynol crazy tones raspberry, but keep a close eye on it xoxo

Try 30 ml 9/16 and 10 ml of 3/66 (depending how dark you want use less 3/66)

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

With pastel,,

i knew there was a wella "potion" for it, couldnt find the posts on here.

Thanks

I wrote them all down but have no quantityies so have to play about with them only found one which is crap and it as a red but turned out ginger (lucky I did it on my self!)

I'll do a couple of test pieces and see which she prefers. Will have a look for that thread

There is a Lilac in directions colour pots. X

But if you mix it your self you can control the intensity

Can you do a mixtone then dilute it with a 10 base? I've done that in loreal before came out gorgeous x or can do a crazy colour mix in with conditioner :) x

Mixtone and 10 base don't hold very well in wella for somereason

I had similar hair to what I think you are describing took absolutely ages experimenting lol... Eventually I discovered that after bleaching to a white blonde I tone using wella colourtouch with 30mls of 0/00 clear glaze and 10mls of 0/68 then doubling up with 1.9% lotion... It comes out a gorgeous silvery lilac colour... The more of the 0/68 you use the more lilac it turns out and the less it comes out more of a pinky colour i will see if i have a pic of it to show you...
Hope this helps :) x

Hi i used 10/8 and a lil bit of /66 mixtone and used pastel developer (wella) :)

Latest posts

Back