Galvanic and high frequency machines?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladylou

Reaction score
is there a galvanic machine that is better than any other what i mean is are sum more than others and send out a stronger current and if so what are they ? also do people still use this as a deep cleanse too clean oily skin ? is there a ionto and dissencrustation gel that is better than the rest also in strentgth i know thetres sum for sensetive skin ? is the high frequency machines still popular too ...i would love too know dnty want waste my money if it" dosent make my boat go faster" i woukld like too get the best i know carlton one is good but what others do u use n do u get alot of dwemand for them i would like too use the galvanic machione for dessincrustaion for spotty skin and then microdemabrasion once the skin has healed

Hi,

I wasn't sure which ones to get but I went with Salonserve it's buy one machine get the other half price and I've had some great results so far even on my own skin as i have breakouts a lot!! If I can help any more just message me!!

I use the Skinmate machine which has been very good.

Ive a skinmate combned Galv/Hf and its fab.

Really good price and has done me proud

Hi,

What ionto and dissencrustation gel do you recommend for Galvanic?

xx

It all depends on what product system your using.
Many will have electrical compatible products as part of their range

It all depends on what product system your using.
Many will have electrical compatible products as part of their range

Thank you for your response. For example for Cosmetronic galvanic?

Thank you for your response. For example for Cosmetronic galvanic?

I mean what facial product line are you using?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all ur replys I didn't want too read n run but l can't stay but wanted to say thanks for the advise xx

Is there any in Eve Taylor product line?

There certainly is!

Desincrustation Gel -charged

Soothing Masque +charged

Professional only serums that are +charged also

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back