Garden room salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missty25

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone worls from a garden room? I have been looking into this as an option from working from home. We don't have the room in the house but have a huge back garden.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks

I think this is quite a popular choice and if I decided to move my business from the high street I would do exactly this. Make it beautiful and be great at the treatments you are going to offer.

Jacqui xx

I think this is quite a popular choice and if I decided to move my business from the high street I would do exactly this. Make it beautiful and be great at the treatments you are going to offer.

Jacqui xx

Thanks for your reply, I'm looking to open next summer which leaves plenty of time for preparation and getting all the relevant planning permission etc. I just think if I want to work for myself this is a good way to do it. Although the initial outlay to purchase the garden room will be quite large at least once its paid I won't be paying out in rental every month!

Hiya :rolleyes:

Ive just had a 12x8 summer house put up in my garden which i'm planning on working from, just waiting to hear back from council re: planning permission.

What sort of place will you be working from, are you building something new?

Lyns x

Latest posts

Back