Gas and Electric bills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Zoe*

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to tell you about this company that have been sorting out my gas and electric supply for me.
A few weeks ago I had a telephone call a man saying that he could cut the price of my energy bills for my offices (I own an Accountancy business where I used to work full time but it runs it’s self now). I wasn’t particularly interested but said he could have a go and see if he could reduce the price :rolleyes:. Only thing I said was I wanted to stay with my current provider (E-on). He rang me back a few days later and said that he reduce it by £340 a year. I was totally unimpressed because I didn’t believe him but let me carry on anyway.
To my surprise I have had a quarterly bill through and it is quite a bit less than last time, and E-on are now reducing my monthly payments :eek: I am one happy camper! :lol: I didn’t pay this man anything for doing it, and if I am honest, I may have been a little rude to him!:rolleyes:
I just rang him up to thank him and ask how he makes money from it, and apparently the gas and electric companies pay him commission so that’s why I didn’t have to pay anything. I’ve now asked him to do mine/my mum’s and my sister’s house bills too :lol:
Don’t want to put his details on here, but if anyone wants his contact details just pm me.
And before I get all the negative comments . . . . No I don’t work for him, nor am I related to him in anyway. I just wanted to pass on my good fortune

Latest posts

Back