GeekBay: Goin'... Goin'... gone.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geekmolians/presents are not around the corner. Chat Room might be, other cooler stuff is as well :)
How exciting I cant wait to see what we are going to get:lol:

Ok...bye bye Geekbay

BUT

If we all promise to be very good geeks in the new year -

Dear Santa Geek :green:

I would like
  • pagers back
  • a chat room
:green::green::green::green::green::green::green::green::green::green::green::green::green:

Lots of luv
Debs
aged 37 and 3/4's

Please, pretty please, may we have the Pagers back?

I second that motion! (and I didn't even need a butt candle :green:)

Please sir may we have the shoutbox back on the homepage where it used to be ... I forget about it where it is now and I love to see people hollering! It may also stop all the darned threads about "xyz please empty your pm box cos it's full" .... oooh they drive me kerazy!:lol:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY it's back! YEEEEHAAAAR! :green: Thanks Mr Samuel Sir :hug:

God thats a bummer but it hasnt been working properly since the last upgrade so bye geekbay.
BRING BACK THE CHATROOM:hug:

Pleeeeeeeeeese me and the cat want the cat er chat room:lol:

Geekmolians/presents are not around the corner. Chat Room might be, other cooler stuff is as well :)

:cry::cry:I likes pressies:cry::cry:and geekmolians were fun:cry: i had money in the bank for the first time in my life:cry:

Cool stuff from santa geek yey:lol:

Y'know,
I did wonder why I hadnt had a pager message for ages...I just thought no one loved me :cry:

:green:

Bumpity bump ... just a gentle reminder that there is no advertising on the site anymore except for paid for banner ads. cheers me dears

Hi ,

I have something I would like to sell and thought the web site might help me do this.

Can you please advise the best way of doing this within the SalonGeek site?

I look forward to your help in this matter.

Regards

Stuart:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ,

I have a something I would like to sell and thought the web site might help me do this.

Regards

sorry but we don't have a facility to allow free personal selling on the site anymore.

Last edited:
Hi ,

I have something I would like to sell and thought the web site might help me do this.

Regards

contact us if you want to advertise!

Latest posts

Back