Geekmolian Gifts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redchris001

Reaction score
Is anyone else having probs with buying gifts I keep trying to go into gifts but the link just says 'There are none of this item left!' Please help!!! :confused:

go to top next to quik links press funny little thing next to it. every things on there , dianna xx

i cant even get in to the link to buy any gifts, i have tryed but keep geting an error

stars r me said:
go to top next to quik links press funny little thing next to it. every things on there , dianna xx
sorry ladie its not working was earlier xx

stars r me said:
Hi Dianna - Thanks for the info but I'm doing that and the link there just says 'There are none of this item left!'

now I'm frustrated!!! why isn't it working?

I think there is a limited number of each item in the shop and once they are sold, you have to wait until the next delivery comes in and the shelves are restocked before you can buy the items again.

lol, sounds like my corner shop diannaxx :wink2:

nails@42ndstreet said:
I think there is a limited number of each item in the shop and once they are sold, you have to wait until the next delivery comes in and the shelves are restocked before you can buy the items again.
Cheers Cathie, how often are the shelves re-stocked? I hope they're better than Sainsburys I could be in for a long wait LOL!!!

redchris001 said:
Cheers Cathie, how often are the shelves re-stocked? I hope they're better than Sainsburys I could be in for a long wait LOL!!!

Unfortunately, I have no idea on that one...sorry!!

I hope it's not as long as I had to wait for my CD cabinet....6 months and when it came it was broken...but that's another story lol!

nails@42ndstreet said:
Unfortunately, I have no idea on that one...sorry!!

I hope it's not as long as I had to wait for my CD cabinet....6 months and when it came it was broken...but that's another story lol!
I've been waiting 8 weeks for a 3 piece suite to be delivered from DFS!

it was promised within 4 weeks but they have been saying that they have no material in stock to make it and they cannot say when the next batch will be coming in!!!!

However, what is amazing is that after being fobbed off with the same excuse again this morning, I rang Trading Standards and got back to DFS with their advice and guess what?????? Instead of having no specified date of delivery (anywhere between now and the next two months) I am now going to receive it next week on the 12th !!

A miracle has happened and they have found some of the required material in the manufacturers warehouse after all!!!

Amazing what happens when you know your rights!!! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back