Geeks in NEWCASTLE & GRANTHAM???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bud

Reaction score
Hi Guys..... sorry if this should be in the chit-chat thread, but I need to find a geek that could possibly help a client of mine who lives near grantham, but during term-time is at uni in Newcastle.

I'm struggling to fit her in when she comes home, so wondered if there's anyone who can help out???

I do bio french NNO's on her , although she often has funky french with gems etc.....

Her mum may also be looking for either a natural nail tech, or someone who can do silk / fibreglass, as she is currently experiencing a overexposure-type-reaction to gel. I am not happy about continuing treatments with gel, as i believe that these symptoms will only continue to worsen, but she is an extremely loyal customer who is soooooo committed to her 2weekly nail appts - i will be sorry to lose her, but i wonder if silk / fibreglass may be a better way to go for her, as I understand that this system is less likely to cause a reaction?

thanks guys x

Hi Laura

I wish I could help, but I've only just passed my L&P foundation with Creative, so have no knowledge of either gel or fibreglass..... yet!.......

Try Pm'ing marie111, shes fantastic. Would offer to help but unfortunately we've had a death in the family so im tied to doing funeral stuff for pretty much the next week or so :(

If you do a search for marie, ul get her website addy as well i think, that has her mob number on it. Shes an absolute star. Good luck!

Gosh Bhiffy, You're making me blush!

thanks for that... marie, had a quickie look at your profile and posts, but can't see what systems you offer (i know you are creative trained) Do you offer brisa? This client is curently happy with bio, which is obvious,y different to brisa, but i think she maybe prepared to try it!

pm me if you think youmay be able to help? thanks hun :hug:

Hi Guys..... sorry if this should be in the chit-chat thread, but I need to find a geek that could possibly help a client of mine who lives near grantham, but during term-time is at uni in Newcastle.

Ahhh shame I'm not a very good nail geek yet. I live in the Grantham area!

I do bio gel but newcastle is a little out of my way as I am in sunderland. Would loved to have helped.

thanks for you replies guys...... still looking for someone..........!!!!!!!!!!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back