Geeks in Norfolk - can you help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brittone05

Reaction score
My children attend a very small country school who are having a wonderful Pamper evening in early November.

At present, they are very much lacking in the therapist department!!

We are looking for any therapists in Norfolk who would perhaps offer a couple of hours of their time ( evening ) to come along to the event.

There is a small charge of £5 for a table and then the school asks that you can donate a small something related to your area of expertise to the raffle of which all funds will go to helping the school financially to improve things there such as the playground, equipment etc?

i know this is a massive ask Geeks but would any of you possibly like to help?

I thought that if i can get someone who offers Shellac or gel manicures and perhaps someone who can do massage etc

i have the full email contact details for the school "Chairman of the Friend's" who will go over all the details etc with you.

Would love to meet some of you there also as I will be attending :D xxx

Hiya,

Date dependent I may be able to help:)

Also would depend on location and times etc, if im not free I could ask around for you:):)

wow Linda if you could that would be amazing :D

the date i have down is 10th November and the event starts at 7pm but i imagine that we would be given access at around 6pm to set up etc.

If you can PM me an email address and contact number, I can give you a shout or pass your details over to Lesley Reeves the chair :D xx

Latest posts

Back