Geeks rock!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fi is a lovely genuine person :hug:. I have had some great help and advice from her. It amazes me how willing to help and show kindness our geeky community demonstrate. Keep sharing the luuurrrvvee!!!!!

Awww you guys :o, coming on here just now and seeing what you have all said just reminds me why I love this site so much and all the fabby geeks in it :hug::hug:

That's lovely:hug:

OMG!! Am I slow or what????

Does this mean that SEANNY and JACKIEMc are partners???

Sorry if it's wrong, I can be a bit dim when it doesn't involve nails :eek: xxxxx

Lou xx

Oh dear!!

I've just read seannys profile and that answers my question!!! :rolleyes:

SORRY GUYS!!!!! (very tired, should log off now!!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what a lovely thought - just goes to show you seanny and jackie, how much both of you are appreciated for your help etc (paid for or not) you both are wonderful, sincere people and i for one am so glad of your help.

Couldnt agree more with ya seanny and co. There are some fabulous people on here that go the extra mile to help another fellow human being, even if it is just a kind word or help with something that another doesn't quite understand or even sending a little something half way around the world. I'm not going to name names but those special to me know exactly who they are. Big :hug: and :Love: to all of them.

Back