Geeks rock!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seanny

Reaction score
This site and its members never fail to amaze me. Today both Jackie and I received a parcel in the post. An honest to goodness unsolicited prezzie from Fiona AKA 'Fifitrix' as a token of her gratitude for her website, which I should add she'd already paid for in full. The prezzie wasnt necessary of course but it was very much apprciated by Jackie and I, its not very often that you can smile after the postman has been visiting. (No dirty jokes from you lot!! :smack:) Still cant believe it, A parcel sent half way across the world for no reason other than the sender is a lovely genuine person, I tell you, this stuff restores your faith in humanity. Thanks again Fi (hi Colin *Waves*)

Love from Jackie & Sean xx

Here's a pic of our prezzie after Jackie (ok, the two of us lol) ripped the box to shreds :lol:. It contained a lovely card, A girls best friend for Jackie (Choccies) and a Trumpton 'Barney the Fireman' for me, (spitting image of me it is too). Is that cool or what?

barney-chocs.jpg

Last edited:
how sweet is that. :)

Fi is a gem of a girl but there again so are you and Jackiexxxxxxx:hug:

here here !! its you guys that rock babe - and totally STILL don't get how much you do to help us all on here xx

Fi is a gem of a girl but there again so are you and Jackiexxxxxxx:hug:

Aw thats really lovely. Its nice to hear things like this!

Thanks Angela and Karren, you're too kind *S* but this is a genuine thread from Jackie and I to Fi. Its just so nice to get an unexpected parcel thru the door that doesnt say 'Final Notice'. LOL

Well deserved to you and Jackie!

So many of us are quick to complain when we don't get what we want or what we think we deserve but so few of us think to give credit where it is due. A thank you goes such a long way.

Well done Fifitrix - you're a star!:)

Yep Seanny Fi is a gem I too have been on the recieving end of her parcels and she is a loyal friend :)

Its just so nice to get an unexpected parcel thru the door that doesnt say 'Final Notice'. LOL

Ahhh so others get them too! I was begining to think it was just me :lol:

That's too cool. It's nice to know people like that still exist. :D

:o:o:o:o Oh Sean, what are you like!!!!!

I am so glad you liked your pressies, not much but just wanted to say thanks. I am over the moon with my website and have had lovely comments about it, not to mention business too.

It was lovely to talk to you yesterday too, although Colin had the cheek to say how fast you talked, rich coming from him!!!!!!

Thanks for the lovely post hun, am blushing here! :hug::hug:

i have met loads of lovely geeks and Fi is one of the best xxxxx

i have met loads of lovely geeks and Fi is one of the best xxxxx

Ditto that......... see what warm generous folks we Scots are, not mean or dour at all!!

Loving the 'Barney' figure :lol:

Bless her! She's a good natterer too.:green:

:o:o:o:o Oh Sean, what are you like!!!!!

I am so glad you liked your pressies, not much but just wanted to say thanks. I am over the moon with my website and have had lovely comments about it, not to mention business too.

It was lovely to talk to you yesterday too, although Colin had the cheek to say how fast you talked, rich coming from him!!!!!!

Thanks for the lovely post hun, am blushing here! :hug::hug:

Blush away!!! You're a star!!!!!!!:hug:

So that is why you had no change for the bus Fi !!!!!!! :rolleyes:

You are so sweet Fififoofoo :hug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Seanny? Any chance that you can hand those chocs around huh? :lol:

Still cant believe it, A parcel sent half way across the world for no reason other than the sender is a lovely genuine person, I tell you, this stuff restores your faith in humanity. Thanks again Fi (hi Colin *Waves*)

Fifitrix is an absolute doll! How lovely of her and lovely for you guys!:hug:

I stopped being surprised quite some time ago, at how people on tihs site touch my heart. Now I just get a little "verklempt" and emotional instead :lol:

I love the people here.
I love their hearts, their spirits, and they're like my own little family.
Friends are growing used to me mentioning them.. and don't look at me odd anymore. Especially since I've told them of the bonbonniers (wedding favours to you guys). Now they smile and nod.. and say "yes! those ARE very special people".

I couldn't say it better myself.

:hug:

Well....*BURP*.... I have been stuffing my face with choccies since receiving them from Fi - what a lovely surprise! Thanks Fi, that really was a nice surprise, especially as I had nothing to do with building the website, well apart from having to put up with sean saying every 5 minutes "what about this font?" or "what do you think about this format?" :lol:

I have to say, that 'Barney McGrew' is FABULOUS!! And such a likeness! *LOL* Sean is over the moon with him. :)

I think it's great that we can 'meet' such lovely, genuine people here at the Geek site, whether it be online or in 'real life', it really is a great 'community'!

Thanks again Fi :hug:

Jackie
xxx

That is so lovely......this site is great ....we all try and help each other and some gets surprises for it......lovely......xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back