Gel Bottle inc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannah.Ox

Reaction score
I've recently qualified in gel polish application! Woo!
I've been researching brands and come across gel bottle inc which I'm really liking the look of as of it being vegan and cruelty free and also that it is free from 5 ingredients... but everyone in my area seems to use Gelish, ASP etc... all the brands you can purchase from salon services.
Could anyone provide me with their experience of gel bottle inc?

Thanks guys!

I've had a great experience with the polish, not so great with the builder in a bottle. With the polish most clients get minimum 3 weeks of wear. With the BIB it's not as strong as other gels nails, and I've had to keep extensions very short. Shipping is expensive if in the US like me. As for application, price, and that kind of stuff i can't think of any down sides. All in all i really like Gel Bottle Inc.

Oh but do not like that they sell to anyone, licensed or not.

I've had a great experience with the polish, not so great with the builder in a bottle. With the polish most clients get minimum 3 weeks of wear. With the BIB it's not as strong as other gels nails, and I've had to keep extensions very short. Shipping is expensive if in the US like me. As for application, price, and that kind of stuff i can't think of any down sides. All in all i really like Gel Bottle Inc.

Oh but do not like that they sell to anyone, licensed or not.

I'm only qualified in gel polish application so won't be using the BIB yet but that's really great to know for future reference. I'm in the UK so delivery isn't a problem for me. They seem to have a really good selection of colours and that fact that no one near me seems to use it makes me more interested cause then I can provide something different that the same as everyone else. I haven't seen any negativity about the gel polish either which is a bonus! How long have you been using gel bottle inc for and do you use any other brands if you don't mind me asking? I also think the same about them selling to anyone as well, that was one of my reservations

I mostly work with acrylic, but I do on a few customers use gel polishes. I also use Ugly Duckling and a few by Young Nails, but I will definitely say Gel bottle is my favorite. I think it's more cost effective, larger bottles than others, and I think it wears better and lasts longer.

I love Gel Bottle Inc gels, fab colours and last 3 wks on my clients and they are large pretty bottles[emoji1]

Which base coat and top coats do you use please @thewrightnails?[emoji2]

I mostly work with acrylic, but I do on a few customers use gel polishes. I also use Ugly Duckling and a few by Young Nails, but I will definitely say Gel bottle is my favorite. I think it's more cost effective, larger bottles than others, and I think it wears better and lasts longer.
Does The Gel Bottle smell like nail polish at all? Does it wrinkle ever? I currently use Luxio by Akzentz but I would like to try Gel Bottle. Luxio is truly 100% gel and a lot of other companies claim to be but when you smell them you can definitely tell there are solvents in them. I just love the selection of colors and finishes with the Gel Bottle. I use all my gel polishes over hard gel nail enhancements so I'm not worried about soaking it off. I mainly am interested in how it applies and how well it covers. Thanks!!!

@tinkerbell80 I use both too coats, the rubber base and top are for weak nails and when you use builder in a bottle.

Thanks @thewrightnails I've recently purchased the 2 in 1 base and shiny top to try on my clients I did my first trial yesterday and really hoping they last as I love everything else about the product and having to force myself not to buying more until I see how it goes!

Does The Gel Bottle smell like nail polish at all? Does it wrinkle ever? I currently use Luxio by Akzentz but I would like to try Gel Bottle. Luxio is truly 100% gel and a lot of other companies claim to be but when you smell them you can definitely tell there are solvents in them. I just love the selection of colors and finishes with the Gel Bottle. I use all my gel polishes over hard gel nail enhancements so I'm not worried about soaking it off. I mainly am interested in how it applies and how well it covers. Thanks!!!

It applies smooth, evenly, and better than other gels polishes, it's more towards the thick side than thin, and very pigmented, you'll NEVER need more than 2 coats. I know some thinner gels I've used I've had to 3-4 coats!! I actually prefer it over others. I've never had wrinkling, or shrinkage. I don't notice a smell to it...hmmm...I'm not sure, but I think it smells like other gels, Idk how to describe that gel smell, but it definitely is not strong or bad. Hope I helped at least a little

Thank you guys for getting back to me on my post, you's have all been a great help and definitely convinced me to try it! So if I don't do builder in a bottle then I don't have to get rubber base top coat?

The rubber top coat reeks lol
It's similar to the smell of cheap plastic shoes, like in primark or store 21
But doesn't linger afterwards
Very good product

Rubber top coat is good over chunky glitter, striping tape etc

I've recently qualified in gel polish application! Woo!
I've been researching brands and come across gel bottle inc which I'm really liking the look of as of it being vegan and cruelty free and also that it is free from 5 ingredients... but everyone in my area seems to use Gelish, ASP etc... all the brands you can purchase from salon services.
Could anyone provide me with their experience of gel bottle inc?

Thanks guys!
I have been using BIAB since January. I have extended with tips, sculpted and done overlays. this product is as strong as Acrylic when applied correctly. if the layers are applied to thick they can go soft when using hot water or after a bath. I cannot praise this product enough. I am heavy handed and I was always breaking my nails with hard gel overlays. I converted to TGB in January and use no other products for overlays and extensions. I have had only 2 breaks but due to me not the product.
This product is amazing, incorrect prep or application would be the only reason for lifting or breaking.
My clients are loving it also, always asking me before they choose their colour if I have any new TGB colours.

I have been using BIAB since January. I have extended with tips, sculpted and done overlays. this product is as strong as Acrylic when applied correctly. if the layers are applied to thick they can go soft when using hot water or after a bath. I cannot praise this product enough. I am heavy handed and I was always breaking my nails with hard gel overlays. I converted to TGB in January and use no other products for overlays and extensions. I have had only 2 breaks but due to me not the product.
This product is amazing, incorrect prep or application would be the only reason for lifting or breaking.
My clients are loving it also, always asking me before they choose their colour if I have any new TGB colours.

NB the colours cover in 2 coats, highly pigmented and a dream to apply. so bigger bottles & less coats = more profit :)

I'm not qualified in tips and sculpting yet only gel polish application but Hopi g once I start with that and build up clients then I will train in more treatments but this is brilliant for future reference! I am loving the gel bottle inc polish colours so once pay day comes around I'm going to purchase a couple to try before I commit to the brand but it seems that there is nothing but good reviews about this brand

I'm trialing this on my sister who can never keep her Shellac on. I've just text her to see how she is getting on her reply was great I've done all the cleaning and that's usually the point where they chip with Shellac!! (Well of course it will chip then thats prob why it never lasts [emoji20]) good news the gel bottle has lasted it though lol!

Last edited:
I'm trialing this on my sister who can never keep her Shellac on. I've just text her to see how she is getting on her reply was great I've done all the cleaning and that's usually the point where they chip with Shellac!! (Well of course it will chip then thats prob why it never lasts [emoji20]) good news the gel bottle has lasted it though lol!

Tell her she'll just have to have a dirty house and nice nails!

That's really good that it's lasted though, I'm a mum of two under 4's so I'm not the best at getting my nails to last long!

Haha yes I try!! We are only on day three so if they stay on her it's the best product I've ever used! I will update in a week or so!!

Thanks for the reply Sara! I ordered a few bottles and so far I am loving it. They are definitely highly pigmented and the thicker formula doesn't run into the cuticle.

Latest posts

Back