Gel Bottle Inc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyM

Reaction score
Hi
I’ve been a Gelish girl for almost 5 years but I’m thinking of slowly changing to the gel bottle gel. I’ve found Gelish colours are becoming thinner, needing more coats, shrinking back a lot and top coat not as shinny as it used to be. What’s everyone thoughts on gel bottle gel???

Hi Lucy. I use The Gel Bottle Inc. Yes it's a bit pricey but the quality is amazing. My clients come back for a change of design and no chipping whatsoever and still very glossy. Me and the clients love it. Excellent coverage . Hope this helps x

It works out a lot cheaper than Gelish and they are bigger bottles which is good. What’s it like for soaking off? We wrap nails in acetone, cotton pads and foil put in heated mits for 10 mins and take off. I’m wondering if gel bottle will come off just as easy? Xx

I’ve not had good luck with the rubber base coming off quickly. I’ve stopped using it actually most want Builder in a bottle instead

I must admit I don't use the rubber base but everything else I've bought and used from them so far so good x

Latest posts

Back