Gel bottle & Ink London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicki2016

Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone used both to compare?
I'm recently level 2 qualified and want to pick a brand to try but stuck between the 2. Is gel bottle professional only? I can't see anything on their website.
Also has anyone self taught themselves using gel polish? I want to do a course but wondered whether to get a kit to practice with and do a training course a bit later on as I can only do dates in may or would it be a bit of a waste of time and may as well wait until I've done a course
Thank you [emoji4]

They're a totally different product to each other. Personally, TGB for me as it works on approx 98% of my clients.

Thanks for your reply. I'm swinging towards them but annoying they only have online tutorials and not training or could have killed 2 birds with one stone. Do you know if they are professional only?

No, not professional only. They've admitted to this. INK training is really good. I spoke to an educator at Excel this year and was impressed. Price point is good for INK. Lots of my nail girl friends love it, but you have to apply it a certain way for it to work. Same with TGB to be fair. Both have great colour ranges.

Thanks for your reply. I'm swinging towards them but annoying they only have online tutorials and not training or could have killed 2 birds with one stone. Do you know if they are professional only?

They are going to be offering training courses soon

Latest posts

Back