Gel Foundation College Course - advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liddlf00

Reaction score
Hi,
I wonder if you could advise me please. I have recently finished a L&P VTCT course at Dunstable college and would like to go on and learn gel. I have found out that Ware college run a gel foundation evening course which is held over 10 weeks and costs £ 270 including kit. As I will be a gel beginner do you think this would be worth me attending? or if I did a day conversion course, and I am quite interested in the Akzentz gel, do you think I would be okay with this.

All advice welcome.

Frances

gel application is very different to l&p (liquid and powder, usually called acrylic) so you would be better taking a class. Depending on how long you have been in the industry you can often do one day conversion courses with most manufacturers. I love Creative's Brisa gel, and for the same price as the college course, you could get the kit and the course too. Probably with smaller classes and from a company that has won awards for its education. It just depends if you can learn quickly, or prefer to go at a slower pace.

Latest posts

Back