Gel FX infused with vitamins to nourish the nail plate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsadie

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just a question. Seen an ad in my local free mag thing which comes through the door monthly, and there's an ad in it about a new nail tech who's gone into a sunbed shop. But on the ad it says she uses "the new Gel FX, a top of the range gel polish infused with vitamins to nourish the nail plate, lasting up to 3 weeks".

Anyone use the 'top of the range' Gel FX? And if you do, does it have vitamins infused in it?

X

Hi

I'm not a nail geek and have popped over from biz geek. I have been researching various options for our salon and beauty therapist to use.

I think this maybe the product you are talking about.

hth's

Welcome to Orly Professional Nail Care Site

Orly is a good brand, and I like the way they have kept the names of their polish colors for these Gel polishes...Naughty was always a top seller !!

Seems like the girl advertising is using the marketing information supplied by Orly.

Hi, I use Gel FX and yes every layer is vitamin enriched from base coat, colour, and top coat. It's lovely and I recommend it 100% it definately does what it says on the bottle :biggrin:

I was really wondering about the 'vitamin infused' claim...

We would need info from an Orly insider lol!!!
How have they done it, what is the science and does it really help your nails? If so why isn't everyone else infusing their gel polishes :eek:

This is what info I have got if it helps.

Gel FX is no ordinary gel manicure system. Our 3 in 1 cleanser, primer, and basecoat are power-packed with a vitamin infusion. This revolutionary formula nourishes nails with feel good ingredients for durability, strength and shine.

Antioxidant vitamins A and E help to promote healthy nails while pro-vitamin B5 protects the structure of the natural nail.

Thats about it, then you finish of with the vitamin infused cuticle oil which is made with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts to condition and moisturise.

Latest posts

Back