Gel II, Northumberland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gray

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone use Gel II please. I am looking to invest but not impressed with customer service so far. Can't get booked on to a course. Was looking to have my own nails done to see what it is like and take it from there. I am based in mickley, stocks field. X

I wanted to trial this, so I contacted the company to find out if there is a distributor in Canada. I was sent back an email that said "yes". I replied asking if they could tell me who the distributor was. The reply was got was "use website". Not even a full sentence, or a bit of manners. For that reason, I won't use them.

I wanted to trial this, so I contacted the company to find out if there is a distributor in Canada. I was sent back an email that said "yes". I replied asking if they could tell me who the distributor was. The reply was got was "use website". Not even a full sentence, or a bit of manners. For that reason, I won't use them.
I know what you mean. Been very unhelpful. It was going to be a big investment for me. X

Latest posts

Back