Gel infill from another salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breda

Reaction score
Still somewhat newbie and have been asked to refill somebody work. Obviously I don’t want to say no, but I’m nervous if I haven’t seen her natural nails or is it possible they the different brands may not adhere well?

When you’re looking to increase your clientele it’s a good way to get new business unfortunately the downside is that you don’t really know what to expect. You could ask the client to send a photo just so you have a bit of an idea before they arrive.

Don't worry. Have confidence in yourself. You'll have to start from somewhere so to be on safe side you can talk to your client and ask about the expectations.

I accept everyone and just make the proviso that if they arrive and they’re badly lifted they won’t be able to have an infill and will need new. As long as people have that in mind (and extra costs involved) there are no nasty surprises. It’s an opportunity to gain a new regular client [emoji4] (I do allow extra time in case we need to start from scratch)

Hello
I never mix products if they come to me new I always tell them I will need to remove what they have and start from scratch, and always make them aware of the extra cost.

Latest posts

Back