gel it! alternative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siana

Reaction score
Hi, I've just finished my training in the Ezflow gel it alternative system and am looking for a specific colour. I wondered if those of you that have this system could recommend a nice natural pink for a french that would cover any discolouration and imperfection on the natural nail. It's difficult to tell on the computer screen!! Any recommendations would be very welcome.

Thanks

Hi, I've just finished my training in the Ezflow gel it alternative system and am looking for a specific colour. I wondered if those of you that have this system could recommend a nice natural pink for a french that would cover any discolouration and imperfection on the natural nail. It's difficult to tell on the computer screen!! Any recommendations would be very welcome.

Thanks

you can use cover it! if too pink, you can mix cover it 2part and either pink it or blush it 1part to get natural pink. play with the ratio of the gel you have.

Hope this will help

Latest posts

Back