gel it from ez flow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Betty Boo

Reaction score
I anyone using this system and how is it going.

If just ordered the kit to see how it compares with Brisa.

Can not wait, I did not order a lamp does anyone use this system with a different lamp to the one ez flow use.

I have so many lamps don't want to buy an other one.

hi ya
i didnt know it was out yet as i want to do a conversion in gel but wondering wether to go with ezflow or creative.
could u pm me some detals in how much it costs thanxs xx

I believe you can use the IBD lamp but I'm sure Jess or Antony will confirm when they come online.

you need to use the ezflow light it! lamp with the system to get the optimum results

i really like the ezflow gel it! system i am v impressed by it and the different shades in the range

heres a link to a post with abt gel it!
http://www.thenailgeek.com/showthread.php?t=9337

it due out in feb as far as im aware
if you contact Maria at Cal nails on 01204 412 001 she can tell you more abt the training prices etc..

Jess
xox

do u need to be gel trained to do a gel conversion with ez flow, as im only trained in l&p can i do a gel conversion?

emmalouisa said:
do u need to be gel trained to do a gel conversion with ez flow, as im only trained in l&p can i do a gel conversion?

to do a conversion you need to be trained in a builder gel already, so if you have only done liquid and powder you would need to do a beginners course, but if you contact Maria at Cal nails (el:01204 412 001) she will be able to advise which course is rite for you
hth

Jess
xox

emmalouisa said:

EzFlow Gel It! Conversion courses are for Technicians who are already trained in and have a working knowledge of another Builder Gel.

Experienced Technicians who have trained using Acrylic (Liquid & Powder) with EzFlow, Creative, OPI or NSI can do a 2 day Gel Enhancement Course. All others will have to complete a 3 Day Beginners course.

Hope this info helps

Maria

Latest posts

Back