Gel nail course in Scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chogg

Reaction score
Hi all I am new to salon geek and I am looking for some advice.

I have been doing acrylic nails now for about 2years but I am looking to do a gel nail course somewhere in Edinburgh or Glasgow, can anyone advice me on best place to go?

Also is gel just gel? Do you just get one kind
It's just I am reading about gelish ect, is it all the same thing?

Thanks all

There are many gels - buff off gels, soak off gels and then the new breed of coloured gels which come in a polish type bottle, ie. Gelish.

Who did you do your Liquid and Powder course with, do they not do gels?

If you wish to train in Brisa Gel, Creative's buff off gel then you couldnt do better than the Fingertips Centre at Newbridge, just outside Edinburgh. The Fingertips Centre - Home

I think they are having an open day today if you are free to visit.

Hi I went to west Lothian college to do acrylic and as far as I know they don't do gel nail course.

The brand I an using is NFU.OH

I will contact fingertips at new bridge, thanks so much for info and quick reply.x

Nailzone in glasgow also do training days for Gel nails x

Hi thanks for info will give them a try.x

Hi again,

I had a look at nail zone and it's great, they even do ILA

One thing I am unsure of though is would I best to do beginners class for gel or could I do intermediate as I already do acrylic?

Most people say if you can do acrylic you could do gel but having never done gel I don't know!

Hey theres also the scottish beauty school at hillington its nsi and they do ila funding too huni xc

Latest posts

Back