Gel Nail Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalie123

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking to undertake a gel nail course in Hertfordshire/Essex area.

Any shared experiences whether good or bad are welcomed.

Many thanks,

Hiya Natalie,
I trained with Pronails, their head office is in Bushey Heath in Herts. I personally loved both my training and the products but everyone will have their favourite. Their website is www.pronails.co.uk for more info :D

Hi Natalie

For further information on Bio Sculpture Gels, their website address is www.biosculpture.co.uk

Good luck with whichever course you decide to choose.

Hiya,

I trained with Creative's Brisa. Having never used gels in my life I thought I'd really struggle with the product but I was surprised how easy it is to use. The white is just gorgeous, really sharp, and the pink is such a pretty colour...not too pink.

I have a friend who trained with LCN and she's also pleased with their training and the products.

Lynn x

there is a creative academy near milton keynes (aspley guise) so depending where in herts you are, this maybe a good option. I live on the herts/cambs/essex borders and it takes me about 45 minutes to get there (right near woburn safari park)

I can recommend Pronails in Bushey Heath too. www.pronails.co.uk
Good luck whatever you decide!

I've only used Brisa personally, where Gels are concerned, I find it fabulous, but I've heard that IBD is also a good Gel product.... I had some samples done of LCN and Biosculpture at Birmingham last year, and they weren't brilliant, LCN was the better of the two!!
Suex

Latest posts

Back