Gel nail extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CR14

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I need some Guidance. I am currently waiting to begin my course as a nail technician. Whilst I have some knowledge and skills I have become so confused when to comes to gel extensions. I know you can use forms or tips but im so muddled with what products to apply to create the perfect extension.
Hard gel, sculpture, bonds, primers, builders the list goes on. Do some mean the same? Watching videos on YouTube so many things are siffeeent depending on the brand you use.

Any information or a simple generic
Breakdown of basic products to use that will suitable to practice with so I can create my own nail extension at home Would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so
Much

Wait until you start your course, it will all become clear in the correct way. Different brands have different steps based on formulation which is why you are getting confused from watching all the videos.

No point in practising until you've been correctly taught or you'll just practice incorrect methods.

I know it's exciting but patience is the key, good luck with your training

Last edited:
I remember when I was just a diyer and watching videos before school and it is confusing. Different brands have different steps not to mention various viscosity. I think once you start school it will become clear. Also, if there are particular brands you're interested in check out their website and social because they will provide info.

Latest posts

Back