Gel polish advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lulu_1985

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if anyone had any advice on this, I am currently studying nail technology level 2 and gel polish at college, but it's only 1 night a week for 3 hours, so practice is essential, I have all my manicure and acrylic equipment to practice practical work at home on friends and family. However I am having a problem with getting gel polish products to practice with. Our college kits have taken a long time to come through.
I love CND but I have enquired and can only get authentic product from them through Sweet Squared and perhaps Ellisons and must be qualified and have my certificates first...
In the meantime are there any other authentic brands you would recommend? I have a lamp and good bulbs and all the manicure equipment to do the prep but not sure about trying other polishes... I know other friends who have had gel nails done with gelish and something I think called ikon/icon and I noticed millenium nails do their own version too, ideally I would like to use cnd I think but I can't get a hold of this for a long time until I've completed my full course, which is months away,so just want a good product to work with for now.
Hope this makes sense as I'm new to this, thank you x

Latest posts

Back