Gel polish advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I'm eagerly awaiting an led lamp for shellac because it would speed up nail art so much lol. I use IBX but probably not as much as I should so perhaps that would be more advantageous I do however use smoothing gel but that hasn't helped. In another post you ask about the condition of my clients nails who chip and yes they are not good. Brittle, thin peely. The brittle lady tho has very shiny nails and oily skin so if she uses solar oil the nails peel clean off lol.

I must be the unlucky one lol xx

If the nails are peeling then IBX would be perfect. I have a client who has just one, persistent annoying nail which delaminates all the time. I started by trying Soothing gel which made it last 13 days which was fab but it then chipped the day of her appointment and I'm a stubborn person lol so decided 13 days just wasn't good enough :)

We then tried IBX and got to the 14 day mark with no issues at all. I didn't reapply IBX at that appointment because the nail still looked really good and indeed it lasted the next 2 weeks. I did reapply it then however because I didn't want to risk it lol so we now apply every other appointment and it's working a treat :)

If the nails are peeling then IBX would be perfect. I have a client who has just one, persistent annoying nail which delaminates all the time. I started by trying Soothing gel which made it last 13 days which was fab but it then chipped the day of her appointment and I'm a stubborn person lol so decided 13 days just wasn't good enough :)

We then tried IBX and got to the 14 day mark with no issues at all. I didn't reapply IBX at that appointment because the nail still looked really good and indeed it lasted the next 2 weeks. I did reapply it then however because I didn't want to risk it lol so we now apply every other appointment and it's working a treat :)

Hmm I think perhaps you are right. I have actually just yesterday bought the IBX lamp from Louella Bell. I have the large white Minx lamp which is fabulous but extremely large to carry about mobile and I'm ashamed to say it puts me off using IBX a because it's so cumbersome. I'm hoping the IBX clip lamp is going to be smaller and lighter. I shall keep my minxlamp for home use lol.

Could I use the dashing diva led mini lamp for IBX a to keep down my timings ? Xx

I'm sure I've read somewhere you can use that lamp, but probably worth an email to Louella Belle or even Linda Nordstrom on here, just to check. I'm sure once you start using IBX you'll see a big difference in results.

As I said I'm really stubborn, my clients laugh at me because I'm always saying that I won't let a flipping nail beat me! Well since IBX I win every time :lol:

I'm sure I've read somewhere you can use that lamp, but probably worth an email to Louella Belle or even Linda Nordstrom on here, just to check. I'm sure once you start using IBX you'll see a big difference in results.

As I said I'm really stubborn, my clients laugh at me because I'm always saying that I won't let a flipping nail beat me! Well since IBX I win every time :lol:

Oh god it's hell being a perfectionist isn't it lol. Thx I'll let you know how I get on xx

Latest posts

Back