Gel polish advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheree23

Reaction score
Has anyone used purenails halo in salons. Looking to change from shellac any suggestions as to what's better than shellac, thanks

I personally like OPI because they have upped there pigments in the gel color range. Go for the strengthening and ridge filling base coat instead of the original base. I also like the gel bottle

I personally like OPI because they have upped there pigments in the gel color range. Go for the strengthening and ridge filling base coat instead of the original base. I also like the gel bottle
Thank you x

Hello just seen this as I was raving about halo gel polish! definatley try it. I use it alongside my opi for colours that you can't get in the OPI range. It's so long lasting and I'm finding clients are loving it more then the OPI x

Hello just seen this as I was raving about halo gel polish! definatley try it. I use it alongside my opi for colours that you can't get in the OPI range. It's so long lasting and I'm finding clients are loving it more then the OPI x
Not to sound harsh here, I agree the halo is definitely a client favourite due to the vibrant colour range also they have no shrinking/wrinkling problems but this is because halo polish contain all the stuff we should not put on or Nails, all the things are educators tell us to avoid, suppose it’s appealing because of the cheap price range but is it really worth it for a few extra pounds? Know your polishes girls , I do not advise using cheaper polishes but if you do keep them for extensions only and to avoid any reactions (also for insurance purposes) x

I too Love OPI and augment with akzentz potted soak off for glitters metallics shifts things that are lacking with OPI.

Latest posts

Back