Gel polish brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bee You Beauty

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new on here and just starting out and was wondering if you could suggest some good gel polish brands?

Hi Bee, Welcome . There are literally LOADS of threads on this subject here . If you put that in the search bar you will get loads to read straight away
x

I use ' the gel bottle inc ' best one I've ever tried x

Ahh that's great thanku xx

I use CND Shellac and Lechat Perfect Match

I have had a look and ink London seems to be popular, iv had a look and they do a great starter kit and a fab selection of colours!!

Ink London are good, they are great colours and I had no problems with them, however if you intend on stocking lots of colours it's worth noting that they only have a six month shelf life once opened which isn't ideal if you are only working part time.

Hi Bee, I'm still undecided on colours myself ! Where did you find the information for the Ink London polishes? x

I love & use ibd just gel polish. Heaps of colours & great price point. There's a swatch thread on here if you do a search.

I've recently started using Luxio by Akzentz and love it! I've also used cnd shellac and I'm not a huge fan.

I use OPI and Gelish, with a couple if IBD's too..I prefer OPI and Gelish though TBH..

I use OPI and Le Chat perfect match mood for the colour changing gels x

My favourite so far is nsi polish pro. I've tried that, cuccio and ASP. I also like opi.

Latest posts

Back