Gel polish offered?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dboo0510

Reaction score
Do you stick to one brand or have multiple brands? Right now i have 3 brands of gel polish but considering getting rid of and sticking to one.

I have gelish, cnd and opi!

Do you mostly use one brand or use all 3 about the same amount?

I only use one brand and have only ever offered Shellac and CND complimentary products. I really can't see the point in investing in more than one brand and my clients trust CND Shellac totally and the methods used to apply it.

Which one is your most popular with your clients?

I wouldn't have more than 1 brand, I thinks it's a great idea to only have one.

I personally use Artistic Colour Gloss and I love it. Xxx

Do you mostly use one brand or use all 3 about the same amount?

Gelish is more popular. They have better color selection than CND.

I use Gelish & shellac.
Shellac wasn't suitable for every one of my clients.
People were calling & asking for both by name so I thought why not give the people what they want? Plus gelish cures in the CND lamp so it wasn't like I had to invest in another. xx

Gelish is also more popular with me too

Laura xx

I have Gelish and Shellac and they are equally popular with my ladies :)

Thanks. I am just getting started so only have done shellac on a couple people.. I bought some gelish when it was on sale and the opi was a gift.. I was considering selling my gelish and getting all cnd shellac..

I offer gellux and shellac and have clients loyal to both.
Think it's good to offer more than one product as not everything suits everyone :)

I offer Shellac, Artistic ,Gellish & ManiQ. A lot of clients want a quick cure that you don't get without the LED lamp. Oh and I do BioSculpture who are changing to LED

Latest posts

Back