Gel polish peeling after a week

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Each layer is tacky. I'm convinced that those clients that claim they didn't do anything to compromise the gelish polish are kidding us and themselves on. I've had clients with good and d eliminated nails all whose gelish has lasted. There are some like my family members who simply don't appreciate that gel nails are not indestructible and dipping them in bleach or using them to open cans of juice, scrape art ex from their ceilings, or scraping ice from their windscreens will eventually wear down the layers of capping chipping the polish. Grrŕ
I'm thinking this to as I did my mums nails over two weeks ago for her holiday and a couple of nails where damaged. so I added structure gel after the colour coats and they are still perfect now. Yet my friend wrecked hers in 3 days!!!

I'm thinking this to as I did my mums nails over two weeks ago for her holiday and a couple of nails where damaged. so I added structure gel after the colour coats and they are still perfect now. Yet my friend wrecked hers in 3 days!!!
I used to get upset about it but, what's the point, why focus on it when there are clients who appreciate their nails..

Latest posts

Back