Gel polish with matching nail polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katieosborne

Reaction score
Hello,
I am starting a mobile beauty career and need some recommendations for a brand of gel polish that sells matching nail polish for customers who would want gel on their hands and polish on their toes. I was looking into CND but it was recommended to me to not buy the vinylux that match the shellac as they are hard to use. Does anyone have any suggestions which are of a reasonable price?

Shellac and vinylux are a good combination.
Personally I don't have any problem applying vinylux but you do have to 'float' the top coat.
There are lots of threads here on SG about vinylux . They may help you make up your mind but do try some yourself . The quick drying properties of vinylux makes it easy to use (for me)

There are several brands that sell matching rnp. Some, like Cuccio, and LeChat, sell them together as a package and some, like OPI GelColors, Essie, Orly, Gelish (Morgan Taylor), IBD sell them separately. I like OPI, Cuccio, and LeChat with Cuccio coming in at the lowest price point. IBD also is inexpensive but good.

I use Gelish with All that jazz matching polish ...really good

Try DND daisy duo. You gel the gel Polish and nail Polish for £xx. Hollywood nail supply sell it

Try DND daisy duo. You gel the gel Polish and nail Polish for £xx. Hollywood nail supply sell it

I didn't think daisy was a professional product?

I've bought it from a nail supply near me too and I had to show all my certificates before I could purchased it. It has been in scratch magazine being raved about too

Cuccio matchmakers are great. Box containing the polish and matching veneer. Cuccio have great offers on this month so worthwhile having a look.

I love vinylux!!! It dries so quickly and really lasts! No complaints at all.

Hello,
I am starting a mobile beauty career and need some recommendations for a brand of gel polish that sells matching nail polish for customers who would want gel on their hands and polish on their toes. I was looking into CND but it was recommended to me to not buy the vinylux that match the shellac as they are hard to use. Does anyone have any suggestions which are of a reasonable price?

ASP signature are doing a small range of gel polish that have the matching polish free. I saw them in salon services a few days ago. It's part of the ASP ice cream parlour collection and they are mostly summery pastel colours in store.

I use CND Shellac with Vinylux and Gel II with Polish II

I use Gelish and either All that Jazz polish or Morgan Taylor. The new base and top coat are brilliant

I use Shellac and Vinylux too x

Artistic do gel polish and matching nail polishes

I use Gelish and either All that Jazz polish or Morgan Taylor. The new base and top coat are brilliant
Is that the Morgan taylor top and base coat? I'm tempted by that for any of my normal polish ladies! :)

Latest posts

Back